Sign in to follow this  
rick77

I Need A New PW'ing Machine Quick!!!

If you were going to spend about $1600.00 on a PW'ing machine 4 GPM belt drive, 3 to 4 K psi with a Honda 13 horsepower with a General pump where would you buy it from.

I need one really quick and prefer to get one shipped out tomorrow morning if possible. I ordered one from my favorite dealer this morning but got the bad news late today that it can't ship out until a week from tomorrow. That would have me stuck renting a PW'er for the next 2 weeks. I'd rather avoid that if possible.

I'm a window cleaner but have several PW'ing gigs tomorrow, next week and also thereafter. My PW'er motor blew up a couple of days ago and I'm already stuck renting one. I need a new 'chine badly!

I'm in South Carolina so I guess the closer the store is the better shipping price and maybe quicker delivery too.

You can email me if you'd rather discuss this one on one instead of on the forum. My e-address is richard@nctv.com

Thanks!

pressuretek.com

Bob is the man and will be there for any help.

That's my favorite store that can't have one shipped out until a week from tomorrow. Unfortunately Bob's out on a trip and unavailable to talk to. I talked to his wife and ordered a very nice machine this morning but it can't be shipped out until a week from tomorrow.

I normally wouldn't mind waiting too badly but if the new machine ships out a week from tomorrow I'll be renting and using a rented machine for the next two weeks.

I was hoping there would be another store fairly close to this area that could have one shipped out right away.

Outside of the expense and inconvenience of renting a machine, I hate showing up at high end customer's homes with a rented machine.

I'd loan you one of mine but I'm in Maryland.. Give Sun Brite Supply a call, they may be able to get one to you quicker.

Thanks Henry, I'll drive up Saturday and pick it up. You can email me your address if you'd like. I look forward to it and really appreciate it. :)

I'd buy it local. $1600 should get you a belt driven 13 horse 4gpm at a local shop. Go get it and you know you will be up and running and you will get support. Things happen during shipping.

There's nothing local. Unless Greenville, or Columbia, SC or maybe Augusta, GA. Atlanta's 2.5 hours away but I'm booked heavily right now and can't make the drive.

I'll call Sun Brite tomorrow and see what they have and what they can do.

I can spend a little more but the Honda 13 hpwr 4 GPM belt drive is plenty for what I do.

I'm still open for any ideas & info.

Thanks!