Sign in to follow this  
Mick

On-Site Cleaning

Has anyone heard of On-Site Cleaning for window treatments as they hang in the window? You can also clean furniture, area rugs, pool tables etc.

Looking for feedback on someone who owns this product or if you know someone who owns one or if you have usedthis service.

Thanks,

Mick

There was some advertisement awhile back about a steamer unit (consumer available too) that can accomplish this. I've seen it at Rich's for a stack of dead presidents, but it's basically a glorified iron and vacuum setup that's set to constantly steam and suck. One company I work for has an industrial version they paid a few grand for....built by some company in Alabama I think. I'll check on the name and get contact info if you'd like. Basically it's a holding tank (around 20 gallons) with a low pressure shurflo pump (45 psi I think) and vacuum setup...I took a look a look at it and figured I could build the same thing for around $300, the only thing is you would need a source for hot water to make it really effective....add another $200 for a makeshift electric heating unit.