Sign in to follow this  
ezdayman

Any good or what can you tell me?

I found a great deal on this pressure washer. It was a demo unit, brand new only used it at the "5 hours on unit"convention center to show the power of the unit and so on etc.

It is a, Alkota 5355, 5 gpm @ 3500 psi,hot/cold mobile skid unit, "NEW" and a 4800 psi cold unit attatched to the unit also with addional 100 feet of hose!

diesel fuel electric start with all the goodies

Complete package with trailer, 350 gallon tank, and 175 feet of hose reel = and is throwing in a free 5 gallon pale of luma brite

Now what I'm wondering is Alkota a good brand any ups or downs about the product??

Is 5gpm's going to cut it or do I need something else thats going to shoot a lot more "gpm's? Please let me know, as I'm supposed to go pick this unit up on Tuesday and if you people know any thing about this kinda of unit please get back to me! I'll have my PDA on me all day so please send me a e-mail so I can check your responses ezdayman@yahoo.com Thank you

You did not put what you can get it for, so no one knows if it is a good deal or not. Alkota makes quality products, have you looked at their website yet? www.alkota.com

5 gpm should be sufficient, but you never told us what you plan to do with this unit, or the type of work that you do most. Share some more details and someone may have some answers for you.

well i have a 5355j 20 hp honda ts 2021 and it has work great for me the fuel pump on the burner went out today think i have 1100 hrs on it and it's 1.5 old david

wow im sorry i didnt even think about the price its running around 7400.oo dollers has les then 5 hours on the eqt. so could someone tell me if that a good price?

wow im sorry i didnt even think about the price its running around 7400.oo dollers has les then 5 hours on the eqt. so could someone tell me if that a good price?
So in a nutshell,

Alkota 5355, 5 gpm @ 3500 psi,hot/cold mobile skid unit, diesel burner, electric start with all the goodies

4800 psi cold unit

100 feet of hose

175 feet of hose on reel

5 gallon pale of luma brite

350 gallon tank

trailer

Price sounds okay for two units, you can always sell some of the items and upgrade if they do not suit your needs. What is the cold water unit? 4800 psi is not the usual stuff.

hey sorry the typeing sucks you know they keep making these's lap top's smaller your going to have to type with a safety pin one day so again im sorry!

Yeah thanks for the replys i use to work for bio clean and im going out on my own now i like to get the other people voice and hear what there thinking?

Ok question. how do you go up to let's say a taco bell and bid for the job do you talk to them telling them how and what you would be doing. im a good talker but i just dont want to come off the wrong way nor look like a idiot you know!

So if someone out here in pressure land is willing to just give me some 411 on some idea's that would be great.

Thank you for all the reply's and please get back to me soon

Jayson