Sign in to follow this  
zhamilton89

Scholarships

Question

Anyone know of any scholarships related to small business or pressure washing?

I am a sophomore at ASU and I don't think I'll be able to afford next years' tuition so I'm just trying to put the word out for scholarships, amount doesn't matter and I don't mind writing essays or sending in transcripts I'm willing to apply for everything I can.

Thanks for your help,

Zach

4 answers to this question

Have you tried talking to the academic counselors? They will usually have a heads up on what is available. What were your grades like in High School, and last year? Maybe they can score you a need based academic scholarship. There are a lot of things out there, you just need to ask the right person.

When I talk to the ASU councilors they send me to the website so I'm applying for everything I can on there. I had a 3.8 in High School with a 29 ACT score and then last year at ASU I had a 3.45. I'm currently on all the govt grants I can get and even an ASU academic scholarship but its just not enough. Sometimes people hear of them through organizations they are a part of and other sources. I've tried fastweb for years but it's just filled with ads and surveys now.

Thanks for your help

Have you tried talking to SCORE or going through SBA? You are a small business and funds are available for educational purposes. I can't imagine finding a pressure washing scholarship but Business course scholarships should be fairly simple.