Sign in to follow this  
JohnB

Covers for skid units

just wonderering what everyone uses to cover there skid unit up if it is on an open flatbed trailer... I had thought about buying a heavy tarp or maybe constructing something .. But I want it to look nice and be easy to put on and remove.. Someone said that they make covers for the pressure pro skids but I cant find them anywhere.

Mels BBQ Grill Covers Mels BBQ Grill Covers Inc

We got ours custom made for a very reasonable price, and it's made here in the USA. Fast turnaround, great small business owner. Call Melissa and tell her we sent you.

There is a thread here: http://www.thegrimescene.com/forums/product-vendor-q-reviews-issues/8976-equipment-covers-protect-your-equipment.html

Beth

Thanks Beth and Rod I checked it out and the prices look very reasonable .. I got to go do some measuring now.. How does yours anchor is it elastic on the bottom are does it have gromets.. Cause you know I drive like a maniac going down the interstate .. Dont want it to blow off...

Too dark for pics but I did see the construction. We have Velcro going part way up on the 4 corners from the bottom up to allow for things like hoses and so forth that protrude. It has grommets as wel at the bottoml. Rod uses a strap that ratchets about midway down. Never had any problems.

Beth

For one of my old open trailers I used 2X2's to build a frame then sheeted it with insulation board. Weighed about 10 lbs and was big enough to put a small space heater under. Cost about $20 and lasted for a few years.