Sign in to follow this  
NoPressure

Chemical Supply near Birmingham, AL?

Anyone know of any Birmingham area suppliers for sodium hydroxide and 12.5%? Also if there are any shops that deal in pressure washing supplies in general? I normally use Espec and a few others online, but like having a shop near by in a pinch.

Anyone know of any Birmingham area suppliers for sodium hydroxide and 12.5%? Also if there are any shops that deal in pressure washing supplies in general? I normally use Espec and a few others online, but like having a shop near by in a pinch.

Tell them I sent you, also have you had any dealings at all with sodium hydroxide?

Service Chemical Industries

(205) 252-9955

201 4th St W, Birmingham, AL 35204

Edited by Russ Spence

Oh yeah, I've been using it for quite awhile. I work in the industry for another company now, the owner is a good buddy and well educated on the chemicals and techniques, so I've had really good training while building up my equipment. We've played around with a lot of ideas and done experimenting as well... most recently our attempts at new roof rigs that ended with "Lets just by the damn fatboy". But I don't want to take any of his business, so I'm waiting until I move to go full time for myself. Thanks for the chemical concerns though, and for the vendor referral!