Sign in to follow this  
Abide Window Services

mixing bleach with soap???

Question

4 answers to this question

I thought you were gonna say ammonia..... LOL Got to love the smell of chlorine gas... I do not ever use bleach.... Unless I have to kill some mold are something ... For Concrete I always use caustic or just hot water and the " very famous" absolutly marvelous homemade surface cleaner... ( THAT I BUILT WITH MY OWN 2 HANDS )

I just bought an x-jet nozzle so i can bleach, in the packet that it recommended adding 1/4 cup of laundry detergent to the bleach as a rinsing agent...does anyone recommed any type of detergent? I would appreciate your imput.

Please go to your settings and complete your signature line. House Rules !!!!!

Welcome to TGS.

I thought you were gonna say ammonia..... LOL Got to love the smell of chlorine gas... I do not ever use bleach.... Unless I have to kill some mold are something ... For Concrete I always use caustic or just hot water and the " very famous" absolutly marvelous homemade surface cleaner... ( THAT I BUILT WITH MY OWN 2 HANDS )

Hi John, I've always cleaned houses here in Richmond with a bleach/detergent solution. What is the obvious alternative you are using. I would assume that in MS y'all would have as much of a mold & mildew problem on siding as we do. I'd rather not be covered in bleach mist all day if I don't have to. Can you give me some insight on how to get houses clean without bleach?

Thanks!