Sign in to follow this  
steraclean

Introduction...

Question

I own and operate Stera Clean, Stera Clean started as a Crime Scene Cleaning company. I've now expanded it to a Trauma Site Remediation company handeling such tragic events such as Homicides, Suicides and Natural Death Responses. We also handle mold remediation as I'm a certified mold contractor. This year we have added Filfth/Hoarding Clean-outs to ourlist of services.

I stumbled onto this forum after having a couple of our gerneral contracting clients requested for us to do pressure washing. We have the equipment and the know how...Just wasn't sure if it was something we'd like to do. Well, after researching a little I think we may add it to our services as an all around cleaning service.

We are located in Indiana and as our primary service in the trauma site industry we respond statewide. Take a look at our website for more information about my company.

Stera Clean

Scott

3 answers to this question

This is a great Biz in Phoenix, I know the guys with the contract. They started with two units around 12 years ago. Now they are in 6 metro areas throughout the SW. The numbers for down time are stagaring let alone when they actually have a hasmat cleanup or bio clean up.

I own and operate Stera Clean, Stera Clean started as a Crime Scene Cleaning company. I've now expanded it to a Trauma Site Remediation company handeling such tragic events such as Homicides, Suicides and Natural Death Responses. We also handle mold remediation as I'm a certified mold contractor. This year we have added Filfth/Hoarding Clean-outs to ourlist of services.

I stumbled onto this forum after having a couple of our gerneral contracting clients requested for us to do pressure washing. We have the equipment and the know how...Just wasn't sure if it was something we'd like to do. Well, after researching a little I think we may add it to our services as an all around cleaning service.

We are located in Indiana and as our primary service in the trauma site industry we respond statewide. Take a look at our website for more information about my company.

Stera Clean

Scott

Welcome, Scott.

There is a staggering amount of info to be had with the search button and you should feel free to ask questions as well.

Also, this BBS requires that all users have a full signature- Name, company name, contact info, etc. You will find people open up a lot more when they know who they are talking to.