Sign in to follow this  
c4org

sunbrite pressure washer... good deal??

Question

5 answers to this question

I called the company and they said it comes with a vanguard pump and a briggs motor.... is this a good setup? does anyone know anything about there setup? or should i spend the extra cash on a pressure tek or hydro tek... this sounds to good to be true, it comes with a surface cleaner, x jet chemicals trailer 50ft hose wands everything. i need some feed back feedback

the only problem with hydro tek is theres very expensive and its hard to find an online dealer. i am looking for a whole package as well trailer 5.5 gpm at least and there only package i seen was a 5.0 gpm 3000psi setup with a trailer for like 6g..

Hey Chris for Long Island that is a decent deal since everything is expensive here. The only thing I don't care with in that set-up is the single axle trailer. I would always recommend a double axle trailer since it can hold so much more weight. As for the Products that Sunbrite sells Pete Marentey who owns that company sells good equipment and his customer service with Tracy is excellent. You can also try a local dealer by you www.indequipment.com who I use all the time for some chemicals and also have them fix some of my machines. He may be able to direct you to a decent deal and the service he offers is excellent and he is only at most 15-20 minutes from you.

ACR Products in PA is closer than Sunbrite, they have an online store and the service is GREAT. Tom Vogel is wonderful at helping to design rigs and turn them into a reality for you. He is an authorized Hydrotek dealer.

Beth