Sign in to follow this  
Jamesa37

Advice on Possible Set Up

I'm new to pressure washing (kind of). Done a few jobs for family and friends getting the hang of everything. I think I'm ready to take the next step and get a trailer rig. I was seeing what you guys thought about these set ups from ebay.

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

It's no beast but I think it will be sufficeint for what I need. Please let me know what you think. I appreciate both good and bad opinions.

Yea, that is one question I'm going to talk to the manf. about. The PW puts out 4000psi but the reel is only rated for 3000psi, but yes I would update the reel.

Look at all their items and there are other identical set ups for less.

I'd be interested in knowing where I could get identical set ups for less at. I've done a good bit of searching and that's the best I've found in that price range. I'm not trying to go all out, just trying to get a good starting rig, but also have the customers take me seriously.

I myself would say it is not such a good deal. You can build that exact setup for half or less. That exact tank you can get from a chemical place for $50. Pressure washer $700 new but I would go on CL and get a used one instead. Trailer am sure can get pretty cheap especially on your side of the world. Get a few tie down straps and WALLA... you got the same setup.

3700 PSI Pressure washer

also here is one I would jump on and its hot water commercial hot/cold water pressure washer

Good luck.

P.S. I am not trying to bust your balls.... I just suggest you spend your money elsewhere like marketing or insurance rather than a shiny rig. If you cant get the jobs that rig will stay shiny for along time or at least when you go and put it on Craigslist yourself with a header- "Pressure washing rig for sale...Barely used"

What I meant was that if you looked at all their items they had the same trailer set up for under 2k LOL

Keep an eye out for this type of seller as they will do this all the time. I think it was 1995 or somewhere around there.

I just found one of those tanks on Craigslist for $45.

Lets see to get the same rig

1. 4 GPM pressure washer (New or used)

2. Hose Reel (undecided)

3. 150' Pressure Hose (Buy new)

4. 100' Garden Hose (don't let the wife know you took it.)

5. Trailer (Buy Used)

6. Tank (buy Used)

7. Don't need the generator.