Sign in to follow this  
ParadiseProWash

Glad to see your board Beth and Rod

Question

Great board Beth and Rod I will be glad to jump on your band wagon and post on this board. I will be honest I have not been to Dan F board in a while to much of a hassle to go thru the threads to find any other than the bickering. I was glad to see Mike H. cleaned up the pressure washing institute also a while back it had gotten bad. I think Greg runs the best board on the net today for woodcare and would like to see this one run the best on pressure washing. Have fun with it and good luck.:)

9 answers to this question

Thanks Morgan,

We appreciate your support. Our goal is to make this a valuable resource for anyone who wishes to browse here. The reason we put the Hot Links page up, is so that people would have a place to go to find other BBS's quickly and to search for information. Just the other day a gentleman told me he had found a BBS he didn't know about from that page. I was so happy he had!

Again, thanks and welcome!

Beth & Rod

Guest Steven Rowlett

Glenn posted a link to this board this afternoon. I enjoyed the talk today. Looking forward to the Camel Pack. I think you will have trouble keeping them in stock. I know you are tired of the snow so you and Rod need to head down this way sometime this year. I will take yall out to dinner (no orange shorts), at least till after noon!

Hi Steve!

Welcome to The Grime Scene. Glad you stopped by. I figured one of you had posted a link. It was great talking to you today. I don't get as much time to chat as I would like with some folks.

I ordered th Camelbaks this afternoon, and since they are all going to Las Vegas to be in the booth, I'll be marking yours SOLD and bringing it back with me to ship.

I want a picture of you wearing it in your ZZ Top shades. Rod and all our crews are going to use them this season. Did I tell you why I became so interested in them? Well, last March, early March I think, we had a really weird heat wave...went up to like 95! If you are not ready for it, you can suffer. Well, Rod went out and sealed up a cedar deck and fence, and nearly killed himself doing it. He drove himself home, how, who knows. I rushed home from work when he called me and I could tell he was in bad shape.

I drenched towels, put them all over him, put ice on his pressure points and head, and after some time he was better.

After that, I became very aware of heat stroke. (never mind I had it the year before) I have been on the lookout since for things that help you work safer.

Next time we are headed due south we'll be sure to stop in.

Beth :)

Guest Steven Rowlett

You can't ignore the heat. I got overheated about three years ago and it took about a month to fully recover. You can bet I will be using this. I saw some cooling head wraps like the cooling neck wraps . They are made by Allegro Industries. See if you can stock this item also. I think it would be a good seller. www.alegrosafety.com They have a lot of neat stuff you might want to stock.