Sign in to follow this  
Ron Musgraves

Davd Vicars Fell off a Roof- Help if you can or words of Encouragement for his family

David Vicars slipped off a roof a few days back and was severely injured. His leg is shattered. He has had one surgery and as soon as the swelling goes down enough he will have at least one more. The doctors can't say when he will be able to go back to work.

Dave’s in a lot of pain but like any of us this is David’s last worry (the pain).

Truthfully what I’m thinking about is how David’s going to take care of his family. None of us prepare for this day until it happens.

This is one of the cool things about being able to help Contractors in need.

I feel lucky today as I ran my business trouble free this week. It crosses my mind what would happen if I get hurt or I can’t work for some reason. Most think my business would run as usual, but that’s fantasy land. I would have problems, maybe not like Dave’s but I would need someone to step in and take charge. I’m fortunate today to help David anyway I can. It might sound selfish but I’m glad that I’m helping David instead of being in his shoes.

I ask all my friends and contractors around the world to donate to a fund started to help David and his family through this tough spell.

David’s always been a guy who would take anyone’s call and help them any way he could. David wouldn't ask for it so I'm asking for him.

If you don’t have the money to give please help by encouraging David by writing him or calling him.

For all who contribute to helping David, NCE will send you a Hat, Shirt or a Sticker.

At the End of this thread we will draw a prize to all who participated in the thread wishing Dave well for a 250.00 dollar cash prize from NCE. (One winner per Contest)

Guys the donations do not have to be large, please donate what you can. Everything David gets will be appreciated by him and his family.

I rarely ask for much, I’m asking you guys today show unity for David's family. Today is a day we can be proud to be in our profession. Stand by our brothers who need our help.

CIMG0153-3-1.jpg

The ***** has started a Paypal for David & his Family.

Please Send Donation by Check to: David Vicars @ 5133 Fairmont Myrtle Beach SC 29579

In the last few Days I have realized that Many people have been hurt from falling from ladders and such. We should all talk about safety and the problems in the field with Safety, it seems all i have talked with contribute the failure to just getting comfortable about working around it and then the day comes when you just forget to check one little thing.

I truly hope all here give David words of inspiration to a speedy recovery.

David your family is in our prayers!!

This will come to and end July 31st at the Florida Event. We have some auction prizes

David Vicars slipped off a roof a few days back and was severely injured. His leg is shattered. He has had one surgery and as soon as the swelling goes down enough he will have at least one more. The doctors can't say when he will be able to go back to work.

Dave’s in a lot of pain but like any of us this is David’s last worry (the pain).

Truthfully what I’m thinking about is how David’s going to take care of his family. None of us prepare for this day until it happens.

This is one of the cool things about being able to help Contractors in need.

I feel lucky today as I ran my business trouble free this week. It crosses my mind what would happen if I get hurt or I can’t work for some reason. Most think my business would run as usual, but that’s fantasy land. I would have problems, maybe not like Dave’s but I would need someone to step in and take charge. I’m fortunate today to help David anyway I can. It might sound selfish but I’m glad that I’m helping David instead of being in his shoes.

I ask all my friends and contractors around the world to donate to a fund started to help David and his family through this tough spell.

David’s always been a guy who would take anyone’s call and help them any way he could. David wouldn't ask for it so I'm asking for him.

If you don’t have the money to give please help by encouraging David by writing him or calling him.

For all who contribute to helping David, NCE will send you a Hat, Shirt or a Sticker.

At the End of this thread we will draw a prize to all who participated in the thread wishing Dave well for a 250.00 dollar cash prize from NCE. (One winner per Contest)

Guys the donations do not have to be large, please donate what you can. Everything David gets will be appreciated by him and his family.

I rarely ask for much, I’m asking you guys today show unity for David's family. Today is a day we can be proud to be in our profession. Stand by our brothers who need our help.

CIMG0153-3-1.jpg

Click Here for Paypal donations@*****.org

The ***** has started a Paypal for David & his Family.

Please Send Donation by Check to: David Vicars @ 5133 Fairmont Myrtle Beach SC 29579