Sign in to follow this  
Apple Roof Cleaning

Is Electronic Billboard Advertising Affordable ?

Question

I highly doubt this will be affordable, but FWIW here is an email we just received.

Good Morning!

My name is David Miller and I am an account executive with CBS Outdoor, representing over 1,600 billboards in the Tampa Bay area.

I wanted to see if you have ever considered billboard advertising as part of your marketing strategy for Apple Roof Cleaning. We are an aggressively priced advertising medium that is an excellent way reach the local market and raise awareness of your practice. Below is a billboard that is becoming available on Sr. 60 that represents the type of advertising we have to offer.

If this type of advertising is something of interest, please let me know and I will be happy to send you more information.

Sincerest Regards,

David Miller

Account Executive

CBS Outdoor Tampa Bay

6904 Cypress Park Drive

Tampa, FL 33634

Ph. 813-901-2846

Fax 813-886-8744

download?mid=1%5f15353173%5fAIzIjkQAAXW5TFGkuwghmVKxSOA&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1

3 answers to this question

I would LOVE to hear what the rates are on these things, at least in your area. We have 3 or 4 of them that have popped up along a couple local highways in the last year or so and every time I drive by I'm curious as to what they cost.

From what i understand from a few hundred a month to a few thousand for our area it depends on the area and the traffic that rolls through.

One thing of those signs only focus your adverisement right where you rent it.

Marko