I just put up a new article about maintaining your downstream injector - thanks to my buddy Alexy.

Check it out here:

Pressure Washing Chemical Application Tip | Hood Cleaning Helper

If you have problems with your downstreamer going out every 3 or 4 months, this may help you extend the life of your injector.

Sometimes I have found too that the orifice just wears out. I guess it opens up due to the friction of the chems in the water and once it is too open the venturi effect is not strong enough to pull. Look at on old injector that quit working and take out the orifice. It will be worn uneven and more open. Also another trick I always do is that when I install a new injector, I take a diagonal wire cutter and shorten the spring in the check valve. I cut off about 1/4 to 1/3rd. All the spring does is keep the ball from blocking the flow of chems when it is pulling. Under high pressure the ball will seat and stop the backflow. One note of caution, the spring and check valve also stop the injector from siphoning from the bucket if you take the injector off and lay it down by the bucket, so if you do, pull the hose out of the bucket.