Sign in to follow this  
Sparkleman

Passing of Don Chute

Question

I wanted to pass along the sad news of Don Chute passing away 9-1-10 due to liver cancer. Don was an icon & legend in the window cleaning industry and great friend to many and an expert at pure water cleaning.

Don was inspirational with getting the residential aspect of window cleaning known and on the map with the IWCA.

Those of us in the window cleaning industry are very saddened with the passing of Don as he left us way too soon. He leaves behind his lovely wife Holly & their kids (which were their dogs)

I apologize if i placed this in the wrong thread/category but..i'm sure there are a few of you who either knew Don Chute or heard of him.

Craig Aldrich

Sparkle Window Cleaning

Canyon Lake,Ca.

IWCA Board of Directors

Edited by Sparkleman

3 answers to this question

Craig,

No doubt! Don will surely be missed he came to Florida and met me at a home on Sanibel Island to show me a waterfed pole demonstration, we had a wonderful day that ended in a sale :)

We will miss you Don

Hey Craig,

I will for sure see you in Tampa, that is right by my house :) my brother is living here in Fort Myers and working with me while he get's a new business up and running in the area - he will be doing Home Watch.

I hope you are having a great year! look forward to catching up with you at the convention.