Sign in to follow this  
Brian Keating

V-Seal Question

brian...beth has been away for a few days(not advertised on the boards) and is probably catching up on on a pretty big work load that she commits to.

if anyone has a question about products that the grime scene sells email them directly...if this simple thing is done no one will live hope ;-)....cheers paul.

Hi all,

Paul, thanks for letting me know this was here. Rod and I just got back from a trip to see our new warehouse space in St. Louis.

Regarding V-Seal, I'll have to ask how long after it is poured you need to wait until you seal it. I can tell you that it is applied to damp concrete, so you will give it a light wash first, then you will make sure there are no puddles, and then apply to damp concrete.

I'll post again today later regarding the age of the surface prior to first sealing.

Beth

When the bleed water is gone and it will withstand the weight of a man, typically 2-3 hours, you can apply v-seal. Then since you are in a cold weather state you will want to come back in 30 days after it has had time to cure, and apply a light mist again.

Beth