Sign in to follow this  
Firedkm

September PWNA NJ Chapter Meeting

Our next meeting will be 9/11/04 from 12pm till 3pm or later. We will have some outdoor demos that day.

We are also having a rig contest. Anyone can enter and there will be prizes awarded in 2 catagories. One will be the most professional looking image and the other will be the best set-up.

It will located the Indian Chief restaurant in Medford on Route 70.

Anyone that has questions feel free to contact me during the day on my cell phone. 609-744-2700

You can also email or pm me too.

This Saturday we will have several vendors attending.

Tom Vogle of ACR Products will be showing us how to do some basic troubleshooting on a powerwasher and repairs. He is also donating a 15 gallon pail of his 396 All-Purpose cleaner.

Bob Williamson of Pressure-Tek will be showing off his Big Guy surface cleaner.

Bob is also donating a gun/lance setup, 50' high pressure hose and a 5 gallon pail of his F-18.

Beth and Rod will be bringing there brand new Sprinter van that Tom Vogle help set-up. They are also donating a box of defelting pads and a 10lb container of HD-80.

They all will be doing demos of there equipment and other little goodies they have to offer!!!

Any plans to bring the meetings to the west in the future? I'd love to come but the drive seems to be 1000 miles or more in any direction from Colorado.

Sign in to follow this