Sign in to follow this  
Abdu

Eaco chem and other specialty cleaners?

Guys and Girls,

Upon a recent visit to my local hardware store, i picked up a few cheap brands or cleaners to remove some build-up from brick. Upon talking to the man behind the counter, he said that the products I was buying were ok, but a company called eaco chem made far better products.

Upon looking on the web, i noticed that there are quite a few specialty brands for cleaning products.

Are the specialty products worth paying more for? I am contemplating buying a gallon of 1restore and nmd80, but will i notice a huge difference as the eaco chem products are around 3 times the price of other cleaners available?

Do their products justify the price?

Guys and Girls,

Upon a recent visit to my local hardware store, i picked up a few cheap brands or cleaners to remove some build-up from brick. Upon talking to the man behind the counter, he said that the products I was buying were ok, but a company called eaco chem made far better products.

Upon looking on the web, i noticed that there are quite a few specialty brands for cleaning products.

Are the specialty products worth paying more for? I am contemplating buying a gallon of 1restore and nmd80, but will i notice a huge difference as the eaco chem products are around 3 times the price of other cleaners available?

Do their products justify the price?

Yes absolutely. I suggest you call them and asl for Mike to make sure you are purchasing the right product for the application. Mike is very knowledgeable and helpful.

if it is euco you are talking about they make a really good sealer called super diamond clear.I've used it on many surfaces and is worth the price.