Sign in to follow this  
Doug Black

Hard cedar cleaning job

Well my jeep broke for three days and now I'm behind but I did this job for community service/auction and the lady wants her cedar roof cleaned off 540/Durant area in Raleigh, NC.

I have a few pictures, haven't looked at them but the scope is that the cedar is cupped hardcore in at least 10 places on the backside (maybe the front too) and there is an extremely high degree of buildup on them and all over.

Also the front is 30% inaccessible unless you are a walker and the back is the same not walker status but ladder setup status. At any rate due to the end of shingle build up you woodies and everyone will have to do a roof walking pressure cleaning after chem app.

She will not allow any pruning of landscaping to clean her roof and would not name a dollar amount to clean it.

I have a few pictures and will post them here Monday or later if any parties are interested.

I no longer bid on roof jobs where people are not serious (as evidenced to me by the not wanting pruning) but gave my word I would ask around and the other company I know doesn't like it so I am posting here.

Let me know if you want the other pictures. The upside is she will be wanting them stained.

Doug Black

Midtown Service Solutions.

Edited by Doug Black
can't spell