Sign in to follow this  
broncosbybart

Redwood siding refinishing needed! Northern NJ.

We need a redwood sided house refinished. One corner has some woodpecker damage on 1 or 2 boards. The rear of the house (away from the sun) is in pretty good shape, but the front is black and in rough shape. Please PM me for my contact or other info. It is a 1 story ranch. Most of the house is easily accessible, except for one side that has a garage below it (the lot slopes from left to right). Thanks!

We need a redwood sided house refinished. One corner has some woodpecker damage on 1 or 2 boards. The rear of the house (away from the sun) is in pretty good shape, but the front is black and in rough shape. Please PM me for my contact or other info. It is a 1 story ranch. Most of the house is easily accessible, except for one side that has a garage below it (the lot slopes from left to right). Thanks!

I will tell you personally if I lived in the Charlotte, NC area and did not do this line of work I would contact Roger & Celeste to do the work. I meet Roger this past weekend at the roundtable in KY and he is very smart about the wood restoration business and gave me new ideas as well.