Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

Percarb cleaning example

Question

Just thought I would share a couple pics with you. Rod and I went out to wash the other day. It was a small log home (more like a cabin) and an ipe deck with log rails. Very cute. Rod washed the house, and I washed the deck. (yes, I washed the deck...)

The house was in an area with heavy tree growth, so there was alot of mold, mildew and algae everywhere. We used a percarb on the wood, and then neutralized. Check out the results!

Beth

post-1-137772139204_thumb.jpg

post-1-137772139207_thumb.jpg

4 answers to this question

cool rails and spindles! Not your average deck. Is that EFC?

P.S. I haven't had work to do in about a week here in Missouri. I think everybody has closed up their pocket books for the year. I have an ad for deck restoration in the paper (professional services) that goes to 50,000 people or so. Might be time to hit the streets with some flyers. Word has it that everybody is seeing slow times around here for some reason or another. I'm probably going to use my business degree to its fullest with another job and continue part time during the warm months pressure cleaning.

Here's some pics from my alma mater project using eacochem SafeRestore on limestone.

post-640-13777213921_thumb.jpg

post-640-137772139213_thumb.jpg

Hey Beth,

Those are some cool railings, what city was that job in? I've never seen anything like them before but I know a couple clients that would love them.

I thought I'd seen almost everything by now, I guess I was wrong.

No, it was not EFC. We were using a percarb that we're testing. It worked very well. More to come on that soon.

Henry - it's not in Montgomery County. I have not seen one like this in Montgomery either.

Beth :groovy3:

We were using F-10 by PressureTek. We have just picked up thier product line and are offering their wood care products in addition to the ones made by Extreme Solutions.

I'll post some more test photos when I have time.

Beth