Sign in to follow this  
cleanhoods

Where was you?

Question

On September 11th 2001 where was you? What was you doing at the time we was attacked? This thread is to share the stories and memories and events of this day in yours eyes.

4 answers to this question

Well my wife was pregnant and we was in a diner in Northern Va having some breakfast when and a TV was right there in view and thats when the first plane hit the towers....i didnt think much of it at first...then the second one hit as we was heading out to walk the mall. All of the sudden as we was in the mall they was telling everyone that we have to go all public places are closed and the pentagon just got hit..we was about 10-15 min. from there..it was a weird day phones was not working and what i was seeing on the TV was just unbelievable...this cant happen not these days i was thinking. I felt anger and i had the feeling of sadness all mixed up in one...for me i will never forget what happened and what is weird even though it was 10 years ago i still see it all like it was just yesterday.

Dont forget all ever, there is alot of people that needs "us" to remember so our children and there children dont forget. Every time i think of 9/11/01 it still puts tears to my eyes...we lost alot of good people physically and/or mentally...just dont forget and always remember.

You know we are still losing people today from those attacks..there is still suffering due to this attack.

So to the families who lost loved ones and to the people and there families that was right there trying to help...... we at S&M Cleaning Services will always "remember"!

I was sitting in a class on the Psychology of Religion being annoyed yet again by the professor confusing Will Rogers with William James. Someone got word that a plane had crashed into one of the towers. Since, a few days before, some little plane had crashed, by accident, into some other building, we joked that the pilots must be drinking heavy that week.

After, I went home and took a nap before I went and did squats. Woke up, turned on the TV, and truly, nothing has been the same since.