Sign in to follow this  
John T

Think tank question help

Question

I'm doing something off the net that has almost every time caused mass confusion and I'm having great difficulty explaining it because I can vision it in my head and it's crossed two principle thought patterns and this was never supposed to happen over something so small.. My only goal was to move something fast because the fallout that could happen because of the net.

The basic principle I live my life by is the Ying and the Yang theory of what goes around comes around. I wish I could say spiritual in there but I'm very analytical... As I get older maybe spiritual could be in there but for today it's the Ying and the Yang.

So having no idea what I'm doing yet something seems to make sense to me.. And this is where the mass confusion starts and even myself I had trouble rationalizing this but it seemed to make sense.... And now it's moving at an accelerated pace that has caused something small that has the potential to explode towards the positive and it can't be stopped.. Unless you established an end goal.. But it can keep moving beyond that.

I know the initial reaction to some is it's completely crazy..it's stupid, I'm stupid.. Etc. That is to be expected.. And I never ever professed to say I was anywhere near the sharpest tool in the shed.. Crazy-Well it depends who you talk to:)

So here it is and tell me if it makes sense.

First all you need is something good. Big or small...it has to be something good and $$ can't be in the mix.

So with that I combined the "Ying and the Yang" theory and mixed it in with Ben Franklins theory of "Pay it forward" this has caused mass confusion... Yet it seems to work and when I can get someone to see this.. It accelerates and then it moves.

I was told by this secretary lady when she looked at this there is nothing I need. It can work on it's own. So I get home and I think about this. It looks like I can have this thing pay itself forward which it has which is where the plaques came in and from there I can move that into the Ying and the Yang where others want to jump on in and they will get paid back by others recognizing that what they did which was good.... And from that I can bring it on back... And then move it forward to an end goal.. It's very confusing but it seems to work and it can move fast.

Can anyone see this and can you explain it where it's understandable?. All I have is this. The Ying and the Yang can get people to do things but to pay it forward you can't be for sure it won't stop.. So you mix them.

I know..it's crazy....

2 answers to this question

John.....weren't we talking yesterday about "over-talking" things, because you just did it again and I got lost :)

You would think that with a wife as smart as Kathy, a friend Beth - as good of a writer as she is and me as the "tough cookie" southern translator - the three of us SHOULD be able to put some coherent words down for you :D

Let me see if I can get this right from the above rambling:

1. You did a really nice thing cleaning a memorial (without permission).

2. The recipient took that gesture for what it was - a kind and generous thing to do.

3. You told her about other contractors that do that.

4. She is recognizing that and because of WHO she is, others are taking notice of this industry's actions.

5. Because of these new people taking notice, other contractors are now coming forward with good deeds.

6. Because people are now noticing all the good deeds, our industry is going to be recognized as good people and will likely see a return on their kindnesses.

7. Somebody has ultimately decided you are aren't just a good egg, you're a super egg and better things are happening for you because you paid so much forward for others in our industry.

Kinda like that?

John.....weren't we talking yesterday about "over-talking" things, because you just did it again and I got lost :)

You would think that with a wife as smart as Kathy, a friend Beth - as good of a writer as she is and me as the "tough cookie" southern translator - the three of us SHOULD be able to put some coherent words down for you :D

Let me see if I can get this right from the above rambling:

1. You did a really nice thing cleaning a memorial (without permission).

2. The recipient took that gesture for what it was - a kind and generous thing to do.

3. You told her about other contractors that do that.

4. She is recognizing that and because of WHO she is, others are taking notice of this industry's actions.

5. Because of these new people taking notice, other contractors are now coming forward with good deeds.

6. Because people are now noticing all the good deeds, our industry is going to be recognized as good people and will likely see a return on their kindnesses.

7. Somebody has ultimately decided you are aren't just a good egg, you're a super egg and better things are happening for you because you paid so much forward for others in our industry.

Kinda like that?

That was nice Celeste , you should write.

Great job John , good luck and tell Linda the babes the greatest. Did you see the new movie yet? Money ball!!! The babe was in it, mentioned.

Ron ********** text me 480-5225227 ???Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk