Sign in to follow this  
John T

Linda at the PWNA Convention was amazing.

To the ones that went I'm sure they felt the same way that I have about her. She is as friendly and as given a person one could meet. When on stage she went briefly because she was very respectful to not take away what this convention was all about. I went a little longer but I wanted to make clear what the message was. The show was a success all across the board. There was no money lost and in these days that alone says volumes.

If you read Allisons online mag. She made it very clear what I was trying to convey. It was perfect chemistry. Linda last night Read Allisons story and she was so pleasantly surpassed how accurate Allison was that she called Allison to thank her personally.

Now to get our lives back.... But I will when time permits continue onwards in the background to keep Linda's mothers dying wish moving and I will also keep the Powerwashers in the spotlight.... And lastly I want to thank In Linda's behalf and my own---Thank you Eric Clark and the PWNA in taking this risk with me.

And most importantly I want to publicly thank my wife Kathy who did as much if not more work in this and she continuously did so even when we got some devastating family news. She handled that and this because she is so very special.

Edited by John T