Sign in to follow this  
CCPC

M-5 vs. X-Jet Original

Question

I was hoping someone who has both the X-jet and the M-5 can tell me if one can shoot chemical further than the other. I ask because I have the M-5, but I am certain it dosent reach 30 to 40' when its drawing chem. I was curious if anybody has tested both to find that one reachs further than the other.

4 answers to this question

I have seen opinions expressed here and on other boards that the original shoots farther. I have both and use the original if I need to reach a high peak.

I would wager to say mine shoots 30 feet without a doubt, however my shooter tips seem to hit a little further, however the chem ratio is nowhere near that of the m5 on the shooter tips. I was told by another pw'er that his old X-Jet does indeed shoot further.

Thanks for the responces guys. Justme, I am with you on the downsteaming chem flingers, I believe they shoot further as well but its all for nothing if you can't apply it strong enough to do the job. I am thinking about buying the original also and using it for the high reaching areas and use my m-5 for the low areas.