Sign in to follow this  
scott1

Red brick house

Question

4 answers to this question

What would be the best application to use for paint oxidation under windows on red brick ? And do you price brick higher than vinyl per sq. Ft.

I'm assuming that you are referring to the oxidation residue that runs off of the paint and onto the brick? Sometimes sodium hydroxide, though I generally carry a can of spray-on paint remover. Just don't ever spray yourself or anything plastic. Paint drips and oxidation - it works fine, though a bit impractical for large areas. As for pricing, I make no distinction, though some brick or partial brick homes should cost more. (Most customers feel that their brick home should cost less, since you're "only" cleaning the trim.)

When working with any chemical, always take precautions and use the proper PPE.

What would be the best application to use for paint oxidation under windows on red brick ? And do you price brick higher than vinyl per sq. Ft.

Welcome to TGS.

Please complete your signature line. It's the first house rule!!!

Again, welcome.

Red oxide powder is most widely distributed in nature. It is the basic mineral for steel plant. Red oxide has tremendous application in building, construction, paint and many other trades.

Welcome to TGS.

Please complete your signature line. It's the first house rule!!!

Again, welcome.