Sign in to follow this  
WashRite

My first attempt at social media (Facebook)

Question

Check it out:WashRite Pressure Washing - Wall | Facebook

Feed back is welcomed, good or bad. And don't make too much fun of my video. First time ever doing a video and I look more nervous than a cat in rocking chair factory. I'll get better as time goes along though. Website in the links is still being developed as well but you got to start somewhere.Graphics for website should be ready tomorrow - Header and logo.

8 answers to this question

Caught me off guard with that welcome. It won't be long until I figure out how to do that - I really like it. Of course, if you don't won't me to use that I won't but it really gets your attention. Very smart and personable. I like the way everything ties together with your website and Fan page, too.

I will plan to call you next to talk about specific chemicals I want to try.

Caught me off guard with that welcome. It won't be long until I figure out how to do that - I really like it. Of course, if you don't won't me to use that I won't but it really gets your attention. Very smart and personable. I like the way everything ties together with your website and Fan page, too.

I will plan to call you next to talk about specific chemicals I want to try.

No problem, call anytime

I like the facebook! Social media is huge when it is utilized correctly. Have you seen much of a jump in the rankings of your website since you have had the page up?

In my local area I'm already 1 or 2 in the search engines depending on what words are used to search. I have seen an increase in traffic however but it may not be due to Facebook. I anticipate an increase this time of year.

Edited by WashRite