Sign in to follow this  
KSROOFS

New Trailer and Lettering!

The first pic is of the big trailer, just want to show you the truck that the trailer is being matched to.. These are just the rough images, the graphics are getting done on friday.. Got the 9 year solid vinyl ..

post-9190-137772414569_thumb.jpg

post-9190-137772414628_thumb.png

Looks great!.....Except you're making a mistake that most do........Phone number should be larger than everything other than your logo. Plus website is nowhere to be seen on the sides.

hmm good point with the phone number! Good thing it doesn't get done till Friday!.. And do you mean not to include the website? Or to include it? Because right now its on the upper left hand corner

hmm good point with the phone number! Good thing it doesn't get done till Friday!.. And do you mean not to include the website? Or to include it? Because right now its on the upper left hand corner

Sorry, it was so small I couldn't see it:D, see what I mean.

You can make everything larger without making it look busy & cluttered. Just my opinion but you've got a lot of "Wasted Space" that could be filled up. Make the letters bolder, larger. A wrap on the back door with a Before & After picture with your info on it so customers at the stop light can see what you're talking about.

You want people to look at your trailer and know what you do within 3-4 seconds, that gives them 5-6 seconds to get your info.....Make It Easier For Them.

Thanks,that's why I posted it on here so I could get everyone's input! But I tried to leave room on the back for when I get the perfect picture, I don't have any that I would want to have on it for that long.. As of right now im about at my budget, once I change a few things and make some of the words larger ill most likely reach my budget

If you don't want to go over your plan budget for now because I agree with everything Guy just said but for now at least I would definitely get your phone number much larger and your website should be in bigger letters and also have it on the back of your trailer. Everything else looks good. I like the color combo.

I disagree on the color combo. When I look at it I think "Harley Davidson" not exterior cleaning. Then I saw the HD edition Ford pulling the trailer, so I guess he likes HD.

I think it look very professional. I like the Black background. It catches my eye and I think thats what counts !

Colors mean many things

Here are a few meanings from Color Psychology I have studied., But for this thread I copied some from definitions from this site http://www.digitalskratch.com/color-psychology.php

Black is also a very powerful color that also portrays one of class elegance and wealth. Also death or the act of concerning. Verdict still out on that one. LOL

White is often associated with being pure, clean, fresh and good, though it is over used in my opinion because of those service trucks for Sears repair guys or Ambulances

Yellow is the brightest color to the human eye. It represents youth, fun, happiness, sunshine and other light playful feelings. It is a cheerful energetic color. On equipment it can represent Caution, or heavy equipment used. Caterpillar uses a Yellow in their line of equipment. Yellow also means friendship.

Red is a very strong color. It is a noticeable color that is often used on caution and warning signs. It is often associated with stop or "beware". It’s a hot color that evokes a powerful emotion of passion, lust, ***, Love, energy, blood and war. Red is a good color to use for accents that need to take notice over other colors

Blue is a cool calming color that shows creativity and intelligence. It is a popular color among large corporations, hospitals and airlines. It is a color of loyalty, strength, wisdom and trust. Blue has a calming effect on the psyche. Blue is the color of the sky and the sea and is often used to represent those images of peace.

Thanks for the info Jim Gamble! That goosneck is sweet!

To Dave Mac- For this trailer it will have a rack for soaps, borax and brooms up front in the V nose, running the middle of the inside on the top will be the 24' extension and10' straight ladder with roof hooks. On the floor on the front is the rigid air compressor that feeds the All-flow that draws from the 100 gallon and the 60 gallon tanks, also the trailer has a 12v fatboy pump with the deep cell battery that can draw from both tanks as well, both pumps have there own 200' kuri tech hose and Titan hose reels.. I also have just a small powerwasher with the cat pump, mainly for doing gutters with the powerwash extension and a rotating gutter cleaning nozzles, its also got 200' of high pressure hose and a reel.. Thats pretty much everything I can think of right now, am i missing anything?

^ Chappy, my business has two sides.. Kendall Scapes Roof and Exterior which is this trailer..... and Kendall Scapes Property Maintenance which is basically a different business all together.. it does lawns, irrigation, and landscape lighting.. Its the dual axle trailer thats attached to the truck

I got the lettering all done about a week or so ago, and I also got the phone numbers enlarged all the way around. Took it out to do the first deck of the year and got 3 jobs from it!