Sign in to follow this  
John T

Theft-Bulletin board friends protecting each other

Question

Today was about as draining and trying day I had in years. My wife had to drive me to jobs and estimates so I can close out an Internet mess...

But if you believe in the Ying and the Yang and Karma... Low and behold an internet bb person that I seen on both *** and TGS has contacted me on something... This is the beauty of looking out for each other. I already thanked that person via email and privately he knows who he is and I want him to know I appreciate him looking out for another contractor in this field. This is the beauty of connecting. The political stuff is what it is... But we all should look out for one another. I know Beth has found this to happen to others in the past and she notified them of it. I also remembering this happening to the ***** treasurer John Orr in the past and we notified him of it...

This person who hit me up on the email is a poster on these bb's and I can't thank him enough. I already contacted this company to rectify this ASAP. And will see what happens. It's not every day that I call Maui where I have been and it's beautiful but sometimes you have to look out for each other here, on *** or any other bb that you frequent to help a fellow power washer who this could happen to... And this is called good karma.

Take a look and see if you can see what the problem is... And would you do what the guy did who notified me? This is what I love about that's good where we help each other.

Take a look.

Maui Hawaii Powerwashing - Serving Pukalani, Makawao, Kihei, Paia, Kula, Wailea, HI, Wailuku, Haiku with affordable Pressure Washing Clean County Powerwashing - Parking Garage Cleaning & Maintenance - Long Island,NY, NJ, PA, CT

Edited by John T

14 answers to this question

I had this happen once before with my old website and painting business. You just have to be on the lookout. Have a friendly attorney send a cease and desist letter. That should get their attention.

Just thought I'd pop back. The guy has his name and photo on the contact page. Send Guido to take care of him. ;)

Just thought I'd pop back. The guy has his name and photo on the contact page. Send Guido to take care of him. ;)

lol... He's there already:)

If you contact his hosting company they might drop his ass off the server.

Beth

Yup, very good idea. Hosting companies don't like hosting stolen, copyrighted material.

I hope you get that joker shut down John, that is ridiculous copying. He even has pictures of your truck and employees...what an idiot

Hey Charlie,, I start slowly. I called his number in Maui and got his voicemail. I asked him to take my site stuff off of his website and if he has any questions to call back.. Later today or tomorrow I'll email him.. And then go from there..

I really appreciated the fact that one of the Internet guys contacted me about this. I never would have found something like this..

Here's one for ya. When I was hot and heavy talking about ***** stuff last year suddenly I get an email that I started an org.. I was like "Really".. Wow how did that happen.... And here it is. Clean County Coalition - We are Against the Sulfur Facility at the State Port in Morehead City NC Do not know anything about it and even if I have rights to fight that one... To many fights Charlie.. To many fights. But some are worth it like my website.. That one is off the charts retarded..

Let's all call Hawaii at 3am and leave messages! Yeah! Yeah! that ought to help....

hahahahahaha

Beth

Lol.. Maybe I can go to Maui as a business right off to sit down with this guy and make him an offer he can't refuse...hmmmm

Thank you

Matthew Norman

Colorado ProWash, LLC

Bus: 303-518-3291

Fax: 303-558-4154

*** Pressure Washing Denver CO - Power Wash Services in Colorado

For looking out for a fellow power washer. I believe in Karma and this was a good thing you did and I am truly thankful because I never would have fund this on my own..

Now to problem.. I move fast so to get things over with and done so I can move on to hopefully better things.

The owner of that Maui site has contacted me and has done the right thing. I wished him luck in building his new site..

No harm no foul....

A Rated on AngiesList |Handyman on Maui | Maui Hawaii home repairs and remodel | Affordable Home Renovations | Carpenter on Maui|Contractor on Maui|DIY on Maui|Home Improvement on Maui|Plumber on Maui

Maui.. Is some beautiful place... Want to hear a real cool convention I seen a few yrs ago? I took my family to the keys.. Duck island to be exact.. At a hotel nearby there was a convention or event u could call it. They had 250 people sitting there talking around a beautiful pool that had dolphins in it. Behind that pool was the Ocean.. You have to picture this.. There sitting around watching the sunset talking and having a good time. There dressed in nice clothes. There were these big barn fires lit around the pool where they were all sitting.. Talking shop and soaking in the moment.

Now for the catch- they came to this place for years. I think they were something to so with NASCAR.. They go here for a couple of days like a NOLA event during the day and relax at night.. All business expense write off.

Someone in there told me that the same people pretty much have came for years.. And there were some pretty successful people in there.

The beauty of it all is this.. Because of there field this is the end result. There businesses paid for it of course and it keeps them pumped every year because of connected with each other and keeping them successful..

That is sweet.. Kind of reminds me of A tropical NOLA..