Sign in to follow this  
Precision

Website host

Just curious who you guys are using for setting up your website. I am looking at going with 1and1.com, they have a pretty decent package for $20 that has basically everything needed. So who are you guys using, and if you don't mind what is it costing you?

Oh and what would we technically fall under for category, since a power washing section is nonexistent. The closet match would be cleaning services it seems since the categories are somewhat limited.

Edited by Precision

Kyle,

I can tell you that I use GoDaddy. Some folks don't like them but I have hosted 4 websites over the last 10 years with them and they have been very good to me.

I am currently hosting www.bubbascrubspc.com and www.panhandlepierfishing.com these are the 2 newest I have added to my list. The pier fish address averages about 200k hits a month I have the unlimited package and it cost about $25 a month.

With all 4 domain and 2 hosting accounts I average about $35 for hosting and email account. The domains cost between $10 and $15 a year.

The best time to get with Godaddy is when they are running a special for free hosting with the purchase of a domain or vice versa. Right now they are offering 5.99 Domain names and 9.99 a month hosting unlimited with free email.

You might want to look at what Pat Motz has, he posted a really good deal where he will build your site for about $149 and then host it for 2 years at $29 then after that it will be about $50 per year.

I just had him change my site from Joomla to Wordpress so I can add more pictures, make changes myself and all at very reasonable prices.

He can help you with the SEO and other stuff to help your site get ranked up there in time.

I would not recommend him if he was not good at what he does. You should check him out.