Sign in to follow this  
Ron Musgraves

FREE $975.00 Window Prize register free no Purchase NEEDED!!!

Question

12 answers to this question

Please Take a Look around Phil's site, he is a Vetran window cleaner who is Willing to help anyone in the business.

SimHome - SimPole Innovated Multilevel Poles Wated-Fed Window Cleaning Supplies & Pure Water DI/RO Charcoal & Resin Camera pole & Fishing Push Poles phil@simpole.com simpolewindowcleaning@gmail.com

Thanks TGS for allowing great Giveaways to members

Wow! $2475 for that? Holy smokes...I used to recharge the resins he has in that DI system. You could build this yourself for a few hundred dollars if you know what you're doing. Sheesh....what a premium!

Wow! $2475 for that? Holy smokes...I used to recharge the resins he has in that DI system. You could build this yourself for a few hundred dollars if you know what you're doing. Sheesh....what a premium!

I think you can do these yourself

I'm saying, I could build a system with 10x the capacity and flow for a fourth of the price. Then you can pay a small fee and have it recharged for you a dozen times before you ever came close to his price. It just makes me sick to see people constantly trying to fleece business owners with such insane pricing.

I was a level II regen tech for one of the largest water filtration companies on the planet, and we supplied everything from filtration for mobile washers who needed DI water, to dialysis clinics that needed ultra pure water to help filter waste for people with kidney problems. We also had massive mobile units that filtered hundreds of thousands of gallons of water for things like power plants, where again the water had to be ultra pure and have very low silica because it was used to cool turbines that generate electricity.

I know what's capable with water filtration, and at what cost. The price of something like this makes my stomach turn. You could buy a brand new 8gpm rig for that kind of money!

I'm saying, I could build a system with 10x the capacity and flow for a fourth of the price. Then you can pay a small fee and have it recharged for you a dozen times before you ever came close to his price. It just makes me sick to see people constantly trying to fleece business owners with such insane pricing.

I was a level II regen tech for one of the largest water filtration companies on the planet, and we supplied everything from filtration for mobile washers who needed DI water, to dialysis clinics that needed ultra pure water to help filter waste for people with kidney problems. We also had massive mobile units that filtered hundreds of thousands of gallons of water for things like power plants, where again the water had to be ultra pure and have very low silica because it was used to cool turbines that generate electricity.

I know what's capable with water filtration, and at what cost. The price of something like this makes my stomach turn. You could buy a brand new 8gpm rig for that kind of money!

Seems pretty Standard for pricing CWC Supply - Search

This Place is usually a bit cheaper than most

Standard for these prebuilt systems I'm sure, but it's still a huge premium for something that can be done way cheaper. Maybe $500 total you could have enough to wash fleets with DI water. What he has there is like a filter you hook to the kitchen sink. I'm talking about something you can fill your tanks with and make hundreds of gallons of water in very short order, for way less.

Standard for these prebuilt systems I'm sure, but it's still a huge premium for something that can be done way cheaper. Maybe $500 total you could have enough to wash fleets with DI water. What he has there is like a filter you hook to the kitchen sink. I'm talking about something you can fill your tanks with and make hundreds of gallons of water in very short order, for way less.

I can see that

Yup, we used to have mobile washers that came in for refills every once in a while. Every one was different, but some running a carbon bottle, a cation, an anion, and a mixed bed, or some just running cation and anion bottles. We're talking 1.6 cubic feet of filter media per bottle, so the difference is immense. Those things he has hold maybe a quart of filter media!

Yes, I just went and did it. I'm not a winner though, so for me it's just for fun. LOL!