Sign in to follow this  
homer

EnviroSpec - Press Release

Envirospec Announces “Washin’ Warrior” Project Recipient

Jekyll Island, GA, July 27, 2012 -- Envirospec, a leading wholesaler of top-quality parts, supplies, equipment and cleaning chemicals for the pressure washing industry today announced the first recipient of its “Washin’ Warriors” business development project. The recipient, Mr. David Crockett of Panama City Beach, FL will receive a business start-up package valued at more than $20,000.00 in equipment, parts, accessories, chemicals and ongoing technical support, training & marketing. The package will allow Mr. Crockett an opportunity to open a business in the residential and commercial pressure washing industry.

“My wife Shelley and I are both veterans,” stated John Allison, owner of Envirospec. “We appreciate the sacrifice and service of our vets, and want to help in the best way we know how - to provide an opportunity to become successful small business owner.”

David Crockett is a 20-year veteran of the United States Army where he served as a NATO combat photographer.

The business start-up package includes Professional High Pressure Cleaning Equipment, a 3-month supply of Job Matched Cleaning Chemical, training on equipment operation and maintenance, systems certification classes, chemical application techniques and training. Also included is training on marketing his business to local homeowners and businesses and priority support from the EnviroSpec staff and the owner of EnviroSpec. The package also provides for substantial financial assistance from EnviroSpec.

Mr. Crockett through his new business David Crockett Outdoors will be able to quickly begin to generate positive cash flow by providing quality cleaning services to the Panama City Beach area. Utilizing Envirospec’s 40 years of experience and line of cleaning chemicals and top-quality equipment, David Crockett Outdoors can handle jobs big and small. From house washing to roof cleaning, from truck fleets to sidewalks, Mr. Crockett will be equipped to handle the toughest of cleaning projects.

“I truly appreciate the opportunity to start my own pressure washing business,” stated David. “Many vets just need a chance and I want to thank Envirospec for giving me this start.”

EnviroSpec has been serving the pressure washing industry since 1972 with the largest selection of pressure washer parts and supplies at an affordable price. EnviroSpec manufactures a growing product line to meet the ever-changing needs of the Professional Contract Cleaner including; car and commercial truck wash detergents, historical brick restoration cleaners, concrete cleaners, degreasers, wax strippers, glass cleaners, acid cleaners as well as brighteners. Envirospec is also known for its charitable giving, supporting many animal rescue, children and military veteran charities.

We want to commission 11 more Vets over the next 11 months. Please keep your ears and eyes open. I am especially interested in retuning vets who are out of work and have a family. If you know of someone please e-mail me with a brief introduction of that individual and let's see if together we can make a 'long-term' difference if a family's future.

This was one of the most thought out and generous give backs I seen in this industry. I want to say thankyou David for serving our country all those years and any questions always feel free to hit me up with them. To John & Shelley Allison, thankyou for your service during one of our most dangerous times in our lifetimes which was the Vietnam war. To go from there and end up where you guys are today and to really do something as generous as your "Washin for Warriors" campaign it was exciting being a part of that and to also hear how excited David is on how this whole thing worked out.

It was an honorable thing you two have done with this and as I grow older and hopefully wiser the more I really enjoy projects that give back to people who might have been burden with things beyond there control. It could be anyone of us at any given time.

For letting me share in this experience I am forever thankful.

Sign in to follow this