Sign in to follow this  
KGILL

Musical terrorism

Question

Planned to sleep in today knowing I did not have a job lined up. Wife decided to play a nasty prank on me and set up a playlist on her ipod with "Call me maybe" repeating on a loop. The ipod is attached to the radio. She turned it on real low so by the time I woke up and got out of bed I must have heard it a hundred times and now I cannot get the song out of my head. All day I have been out running errands and it is stuck in my head. She called me a couple of hours ago and as soon as I picked up she started signing that song. She called again not too long ago and I did not pick up.

8 answers to this question

Fortunately my wife does not watch American Idol. That being said, she is working on her PhD disertation and currently at 185 pages of 200. Think I might call her at work tomorrow and say the computer crashed and everything was lost.

Anybody know a good divorce attorney, or have a spare bed I can sleep on?

My two girls are walking brains... There's a reason why I lock myself in my home office with my dolphin picture all lit up making the room blue and all you hear is the sound of birds chirping and the waterfall running.. Got to save the sanity some how..lol