Sign in to follow this  
John T

The economy going down the toilet?

Question

Powerwashing wise where having our best year but it doesn't mean I think the economy is doing better. I'm hustling around different states chasing work because I fear the worst.

I found this article and it's kind of what I think as well. It's revolving around us printing money with nothing to back it up. The Feds are at it again where their going to print at will 40 Billion dollars a month just to keep our system stable. From what I read that's a huge mistake. It makes our dollar become ever so "Worthless" on an international scale.

Our bubble is going to burst wide open unless we change our ways of doing worldwide business. Printing money is not the answer---- it's really garbage when you think about it.

Us Powerwashers go out and earn our money while our Gov't just prints money like it's nothing. What's wrong with that picture????

Economist Caution: Prepare For ‘Massive Wealth Destruction’ | SmarterLifestyles

3 answers to this question

The only reasons the dollar ( and our economy) has not imploded to the core of the earth is

1 the fact that the only way we can ever pay back any of our debt to the countries we owe money to is to allow the dollar to have value to buy thier stuff ( china).

2 oil is only allowed to be bought on the world market with US dollars making it the reserve currency for the entire world. ( remember in the late 80's when dollars were in short supply, gas was a dollar a gallon) Greenspan then flooded the market with dollars and oil shot up to 120 a barrell.This will come to a end very soon. you can now buy oil with the Chineese Yuan, Rubles or the euro.

I read the articles from Martin Armstrong. He has a great insight to what is really going on with our government and economy. You can read his essays at Martin Armstrong - UNOFFICIAL SITE - Economic Essays, Currency Trading, Global Economic Analysis, Princeton Economics, Kondratieff Wave, Kwaves, Prison, Business Cycles, Currency Trading, Gold and Silver Investing. I do agree with you John. Business has been doing well, but the economy isn't improving.

Powerwashing wise where having our best year but it doesn't mean I think the economy is doing better. I'm hustling around different states chasing work because I fear the worst.

I found this article and it's kind of what I think as well. It's revolving around us printing money with nothing to back it up. The Feds are at it again where their going to print at will 40 Billion dollars a month just to keep our system stable. From what I read that's a huge mistake. It makes our dollar become ever so "Worthless" on an international scale.

Our bubble is going to burst wide open unless we change our ways of doing worldwide business. Printing money is not the answer---- it's really garbage when you think about it.

Us Powerwashers go out and earn our money while our Gov't just prints money like it's nothing. What's wrong with that picture????

Economist Caution: Prepare For ‘Massive Wealth Destruction’ | SmarterLifestyles

I with you John. This was our best year ever. Again we are going to leave money on the table. I cannot build these custom washers fast enough to handle the excess load. Our filtrations units range from 50+ down to 20+ GPM's.

Thye Housing market in our area is also going up. As you know John, we buy homes for our retirement. Now a home that was selling for about 220k in a nice area with 1600 sq ft . Now 250,000.