Sign in to follow this  
John T

industry org's with an interactive web presence Poll/questions

Do you support industry orgs having an interactive web presence?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you support industry orgs having an interactive web presence?

• Yes-This is a great way for members and potential members to connect
    • No-It doesn't help the org. and is a waste of time.

Question

For the ones who support there Industry organizations such as Powerwashing, Window Cleaning, Hood Cleaning etc. Do you support the idea of them having an internet interactive presence such as there own Bulletin board? How about Them Having Facebook,Twitter or those type of net places?

Or are you more old School where your happy just belonging to the org and them having an internet interactive presence is something you wouldn't support?

Check off your answer on the Poll and elaborate here in this thread as to why you picked what you did.

Be advised that your vote can be seen by others but that shouldn't matter anyway if you respond as to why you picked what you did--Thanks.

Edited by John T
Added to thread.

1 answer to this question

I'll start since I put this up here. I'm not really a fan of Facebook,Twitter and those type of sites but yes I can see the upside to incorporating them into an Industry org.

Bulletin boards on the other hand I always supported because it's the easiest way to promote the org, for members to interact,org. Vendors to advertise and also to help the organization grow by marketing what there up to and how they benefit there members.

A bulletin board takes work but if done right with enough volunteers and a strong admin who stays on top of whats going on like some of these bulletin boards have now....works. As you can see right here on this bulletin board.

So what do you think?