Sign in to follow this  
John T

Vegas Flyer for Ron Musgraves and PWI

Question

Hey Ron here's the flyer for you to post on ***. As promised if you look at the flyer we are giving out a 3 day Training workshop certificate for all who attend. Since I can't post this on *** I'm just following your request all the way thru. Where not endorsing here but if you think this is helpful for the right reasons...Then knock yourself out:cool:

Also here is the post so you can copy and paste it to *** as well:

Here's the final flyer. Sorry if it looks small. I had a hard time resizing it. The paypal link is https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=QCTRDM9DXXT6C

Once you pay that will forward you the room block. The block is small so hurry and sign up!!! We don't want to have this room block fill up to ones who may really not want to go and want to take advantage of this suite room block that wasn't to easy for us to get.

Where trying like heck to get it made a little larger for the ones who sign up to stay as ​Suites for our Attendees!!!!!

Thanks for staying patient with us because of the last minute to put this together for you garage guys and the rest of the Powerwashing Industry who want to learn about dealing with hard core Concrete cleaning and Filtration:cool:

Also don't forget to book your flights soon since this is a vacation week for many.

16 answers to this question

Pretty sweet room rate, you guys are aware the RIO is off the Main strip?

Hey Ron here's the flyer for you to post on ***. As promised if you look at the flyer we are giving out a 3 day Training workshop certificate for all who attend. Since I can't post this on *** I'm just following your request all the way thru. Where not endorsing here but if you think this is helpful for the right reasons...Then knock yourself out:cool:

Also here is the post so you can copy and paste it to *** as well:

Here's the final flyer. Sorry if it looks small. I had a hard time resizing it. The paypal link is https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=QCTRDM9DXXT6C

Once you pay that will forward you the room block. The block is small so hurry and sign up!!! We don't want to have this room block fill up to ones who may really not want to go and want to take advantage of this suite room block that wasn't to easy for us to get.

Where trying like heck to get it made a little larger for the ones who sign up to stay as ​Suites for our Attendees!!!!!

Thanks for staying patient with us because of the last minute to put this together for you garage guys and the rest of the Powerwashing Industry who want to learn about dealing with hard core Concrete cleaning and Filtration:cool:

Also don't forget to book your flights soon since this is a vacation week for many.

Pretty sweet room rate, you guys are aware the RIO is off the Main strip?

The suites face the strip. Our goal was to keep the cost down and still give the attendees a first class event.

So anyone can Go Now?

Yes. We abandoned the idea of going thru emails because were able to bring another distributor on board. Where still trying to get some more machines here so more attendees can come and get to work this garage.

So it's first come first served and hopefully the guys who really want to go sign on because somewhere we may have to shut the Paylink down Maybe..or maybe not. Either way it's going to be a good event for all who attend.

Yes. We abandoned the idea of going thru emails because were able to bring another distributor on board. Where still trying to get some more machines here so more attendees can come and get to work this garage.

So it's first come first served and hopefully the guys who really want to go sign on because somewhere we may have to shut the Paylink down Maybe..or maybe not. Either way it's going to be a good event for all who attend.

Maybe I'll sign up, do I have to clean?

Maybe I'll sign up, do I have to clean?

We hope that all who attend try the machines. Linda is going to stop in there just to see these machines but no if one can't or doesn't want to work the machines there not obligated to.

Ill get the flyer up am

Text me anytime for question 480-522-5227

If you also want to let them know there about the 3 day training workshop certificate that will be signed by the host Jim Gamble for all who attend that's fine. If you do that can you convey that this is not an endorsement towards any org. I'm getting enough headaches once again trying to explain something that others may see differently.

Thanks Ron:cool-new::cool-new: