Sign in to follow this  
John T

Who has impacted you the most in your life?

Question

I am very close to my parents and family. They always come first. My Mom who still smokes her pack a day cigs and is just a ball of energy(I hope she just keeps going) has always been there for me and my sisters. She is the most family oriented person next to my wife. Everything to the both of them is family first all the time(reason why my wife walked away from a good job so she can be home since our first child was born).

On the other hand the one who I can butt heads with but where super close and he can light my fires to challenge me on anything to get me going... Is my Father.

My Dad who didn't really care for me playing sports in HS because it wasn't his thing(we use to argue over this) has been challenging me all my life to do better. To give a darn. To work not only harder but also smarter. To not forget your family and always take care of them first.

He is the most influential person in my life and he is still going strong @ 76 consulting for his company he sold. He's actually building by himself a guest cottage in Florida so we can visit my parents while they snowbird.

He did the same thing at his last place in Florida where he took a shed and turned it into a tiny Victorian house for 2 to sleep in. Him and my uncle built that one.

Who would you say is the most influential and positive impacting person in your life?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet