Sign in to follow this  
John T

Vegas Parking Garage Event is right around the corner

Question

It's late. I just got done doing a few things such as Name tags for this event. I'm pretty excited about it that I may just stay up all night cause I have to be up in 4 hrs anyway:) and the flight is pretty long so I can catnap.

I love these Industry events. There exhausting planning them out but when they work... It's worth it!!

The planning for this event is now over but we did hit many tough obstacles along the way. Some was just bad luck and others.. Well we'll just leave that one alone because it's over with and became a non factor anyway thru perseverance by this Vegas Committee to will its way along and refusing to fail.

I wish some of you here were able to come and try some of these machines with me. It's like a grown up mans and in some cases the Ladies Disney. Also the socials once again I wish you guys could be there with me as well so we can just talk shop and have some fun. Maybe next time:)

If I remember I'll take some pics and post them on TGS..

Ok now it's lights out. 4 hr sleep is enough to head on a plane and sit and dream.

7 answers to this question

It's late. I just got done doing a few things such as Name tags for this event. I'm pretty excited about it that I may just stay up all night cause I have to be up in 4 hrs anyway:) and the flight is pretty long so I can catnap.

I love these Industry events. There exhausting planning them out but when they work... It's worth it!!

The planning for this event is now over but we did hit many tough obstacles along the way. Some was just bad luck and others.. Well we'll just leave that one alone because it's over with and became a non factor anyway thru perseverance by this Vegas Committee to will its way along and refusing to fail.

I wish some of you here were able to come and try some of these machines with me. It's like a grown up mans and in some cases the Ladies Disney. Also the socials once again I wish you guys could be there with me as well so we can just talk shop and have some fun. Maybe next time:)

If I remember I'll take some pics and post them on TGS..

Ok now it's lights out. 4 hr sleep is enough to head on a plane and sit and dream.

You got 4 hours?

I have 3 and I need to drive 12 hrs....LOL

See ya there John !!!

You got 4 hours?

I have 3 and I need to drive 12 hrs....LOL

See ya there John !!!

Lol.. At least we raised the starting time everyday for this event to 9am.. Nothing like getting up early everyday after getting in @ 4 am every night after hanging out with "The Powerwashing crew"

I'm going to say something that I would say to anyone that puts on a event. it doesnt matter how many people show up to a event ....it just matters that exceptional people do something to help to promote pressure washing and this industry.

GOOD LUCK

Edited by dollarspa

I'll take photos and post them so you don't have to. I get in around 9 LV time tomorrow night.

Cool. Thanks Allison! Of course I left my camera home again but always got the back up phone option:)

I'm going to say something that I would say to anyone that puts on a event. it doesnt matter how many people show up to a event ....it just matters that exceptional people do something to help to promote pressure washing and this industry.

GOOD LUCK

Agree 100% David:-) Quality before quanity for me everywhere and anywhere.