Sign in to follow this  
John T

Watch your health when you Powerwash!!!

Question

I got disturbing news today.. Apparently I now have a problem with my right knee now. I'm staring at the very least Athroscopic Knee Surgery. My left knee I blew out at a CT Parking garage almost 2 yrs ago now. Also the problem I'm having is Arthritic knees now as well.

For years I didn't always wear a Respirator so I can no longer be around chlorine without a reaction in my lungs.

I was always very active to the point even today when I came out of the hospital I climbed my flatbed to change out some busted ball valves from my guys cleaning in icy conditions.

The docs told me my right knee could give out because my Mensicus is curling up in it due to some tears..

Sucks!! I always loved "Physical Labor" and being outside but now I am going to possibly pay a price some more..

Lesson learned. Take care of your health first. Mike Pontillo Says your "Wealth is in your Health"... It's true..

Take care of your health and hire more guys if you have to or do what it takes to keep " Your Wealth in your Health.

Learn from people like myself if you can.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet