Sign in to follow this  
Apple Roof Cleaning

Easy Money For Roof Cleaners And Pressure Washers Effected By The BP Oil Spill

Question

This guy called me for a roof cleaning estmate, and we got talking. He told me there is money set aside for any company effected by the BP Oil Spill disaster.

Many of us were effected, and lost money because of it. He said the money is fairly easy to get.

He did not ask me to publish his email to me. I am only doing it so perhaps any roof cleaner or pressure washer who's business was effected by the Gulf Oil Spill Disaster may get compensated.

Chris,

My firm is working with Navigant Consulting to analyze and file BP oil spill claims. It costs you nothing for the analysis and there’s a 25% contingency fee for filing and defending the claim if you qualify and BP pays. We would need your gross monthly revenue from January 2007 through December 2011 (which you can put in a spreadsheet or just in an email if you want). We then run an analysis with proprietary software, which analyzes the data 64 different ways to see if you qualify. If you qualify, we will need tax returns and some other documents to file the claim. You can send the numbers to me or, if you prefer, directly to Navigant (just let me know and I can get you a contact person at Navigant). Your financial information is kept confidential throughout the process. Let me know if you’re interested and feel free to call me to discuss further.

Thanks,

Nathan

NATHAN A. CARNEY

Attorney

TK-Signature-Logo.gif

101 E. Kennedy Boulevard, Suite 2700 Tampa, FL 33602

Phone: 813-223-7474 Fax: 813-227-0424

Direct: 813-227-7424

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet