Sign in to follow this  
John T

I should have been locked up--I got away with one

Question

I removed this post. I just got a phone call from a good friend in this Industry who advised me to remove it. Thought it would help guys out in this Industry to be careful but apparently now I have the usual 3-4 guys directing people to this post for the sole reason to attack my character. I did this to show I make mistakes and I'm sorry to the ones who could learn from my mistakes.

I am not perfect like these few like to tell others they are.

Lesson learned which is the reason I love TGS. I still learn from bb's like this all the time.

Edited by John T

13 answers to this question

Last two times I heard stories like that involved a little guy backing up a bouncer and a speaker getting in the way of a truck at Sonic.

I plead the 5th:)

LOL the fifth is what got us...Cant wait for the next event to be held so I can go straighten some guys out...

Lol..Don't waste your time. The truth always comes out. Guys who try to get recognition by attacking peoples character because they can't back themselves up with anything noteworthy will bite them in the azz in the end. They get NOWHERE!!

You should be at the PWRA Convention. I wish I could be there because its going to be a dynamite of a show for newbies and Guys with 20+yrs in this Industry.....

Maybe will catch their 2nd one next year:)

Edited by John T

Apologies .....

Hey Al-- I don't know if that was directed towards me and if it was thank you. If it wasn't either way I always appreciate your insightful post and your honesty.

Speaking of locked up......I wish I had not tried to pet my customers dog over the chain link fence today right before I was to go into to wash his pool deck.

He nailed me right in my forearm.....no dr. But I am going to take off till Monday or so.

Hope you are ok Al. I never mess with any dog anymore. Just had one attack me on a property we do landscaping for. Luckily pitbulls don't like leaf blowers in their mouths. I filled him with enough air to make a run for it.

Lol.. So you turned the dog into a thanksgiving day float..lol

Speaking of locked up......I wish I had not tried to pet my customers dog over the chain link fence today right before I was to go into to wash his pool deck.

He nailed me right in my forearm.....no dr. But I am going to take off till Monday or so.

That sucks Al. What kind of dog was that?

You better believe I did. My guys were watching from afar and said I looked like Zorro with the blower. I was reaching behind myself with the other hand to feel my way while watching this pitbulls teeth. It was funny after my heart stopped going 300 miles a minute.

You better believe I did. My guys were watching from afar and said I looked like Zorro with the blower. I was reaching behind myself with the other hand to feel my way while watching this pitbulls teeth. It was funny after my heart stopped going 300 miles a minute.

So how does a dodging pit bull compare to an actual bull coming at you full speed ahead to gore the heck out of ya?? This Question Rob by far is the only question you and you only can answer in this Industry. Your by far the bravest guy I know who can deal with something like this without a firearm at your side.