Sign in to follow this  
Snow Lover

Old Post ?

Question

Was searching around and found a old post from Jan.5 of 04 by Ron M.he was going to make a Pressure Washing Reference Guid for newbies and seasoned people.Was that guid ever made? I sure would like a copy of it.

Was curious so thought I would ask.

BTW this board is awesome,it's nice to be able to ask questions and not have someone call you all kinds of names just because you didn't know.

2 answers to this question

Not it wasn't.

If you are new, check the FAQ's up top. We are adding refeerence material, and there is more to come. Also see the library.

By the way, WELCOME! We hope you enjoy yourself here. Please ask questions and know that professionals will respond. We all respect one another here.

Beth

BTW this board is awesome,it's nice to be able to ask questions.

Snow Lover, Welcome to the Grime Scene. I'm sure Ron will answer your question as soon as he see's it, I have not heard anything about hime creating a book. With the FAQ area here on this BBS (click the FAQ button on the top of the page) and the SEARCH function (by clicking the Search button on the top of this page) you can find ALL KINDS of valuable information that should be useful to you. Dont be afraid to ask a question if you cant find the answer on one of the many post here.

Roundtables have been happening alot more often as well, if you can make it to one you can also learn alot there.

We are also trying to set up scheduled chats in the chat room here, Beth already has one set up for Thursdays at 9pm, you can also get some useful information there as well.

Again, welcome to The Grime Scene! :beerchug: