Sign in to follow this  
dave

wash water recycle systems

I am looking at purchasing The H2O Boy unit has anybody used this system or similer systems i have a vacuboom recovery unit i just want to reuse my water they say it filters to 5 microns any advice would be apreciated thanks.

I do not have the Water Boy, I have the Water Treatment tech unit and they are very very similar.

The 5 micron filter is a household item and the water boy uses the 10" version. I have three 20" versions on my unit and they clog just way to much.

The unit itself seems to work okay, but do to space factors, they cheated on the final filter by putting those tiny things on there. A swimming pool cartridge filter would be much better suited.

They do not filter chemicals, unless you have a carbon filter in use as well. They are what is called "Basic Filtration". They will get the large debris and sediment out, and do oil water seperation.

You will need to have a fresh water rinse as the recycled water is not suitable for use by itself.

What kind of washing do you do?

attachment.php?attachmentid=931

thanks Alan i haven't started yet just trying to get my trailer set up, fleets and flat work for now. i was planning on recovery and discharge but due to all the headaches the sewage authorities are giving me i'm now looking into reusing my water to reduce my discharge.

Dave,

Even with the fresh water rinse, I am not sure if the water is suited for reuse for fleets. Maybe someone who does fleets and recovery will chime in on that one.

Remember you will need two tanks for water. One for fresh and one for recycled.