Sign in to follow this  
Mike

pwna convention coupon

Today I got my March issue of Cleaner Times, attached to my cover and I'm sure it was attached to yours was a $100.00 OFF coupon for the pwna convention in Columbus. Doesnt that convention start tomorrow? Why would me getting a coupon 1 day before it starts convince me to go? Why did they not send this out months ago, it just seems like that might have worked out better on trying to encourage others to come.

I would rather not speculate, but instead I would suggest contacting cleaner times to get that answer and give them your feedback. Its better to talk to the source of a problem.

Mike has got a good point. This was not a good opportunity to those who would have had to make travel arrangements or even budget for this event. I think it is a great gesture on behalf of cleaner times to support the convention in this manner, just wish it could have been out sooner so more could take advantage of the offer.

For our other readers, if you are within a reaonable distance to travel to columbus, take advantage of it, its a great deal and you can learn a lot!

Rod~

The March issue of Cleaner Times had to be reprinted. When we received our office copies we discovered that certain parts of the magazine were not readable and our printer reprinted the issue.

We knew the March issue would arrive later than usual, but thought the postal service would have had the issue delivered before now.

Chuck

Cleaner Times Magazine

The March issue of Cleaner Times had to be reprinted. When we received our office copies we discovered that certain parts of the magazine were not readable and our printer reprinted the issue.

We knew the March issue would arrive later than usual, but thought the postal service would have had the issue delivered before now.

Chuck

Cleaner Times Magazine

Chuck, thanks for taking the time to come here and explain to us what had happened. I still think this would have had a better response if it were sent out a little sooner to give those who were thinking about going, time to plan to go, but the idea was a good one!

I applaud the pwna and the Cleaner Times for thier effort in working together to get the word out about the convention.

I do enjoy the Cleaner Times magazine and for those of you out there who dont get it, check it out.

Sign in to follow this