Sign in to follow this  
Lou Beach

Is there a way to save a favorite thread

Question

I read theads that I would like to save for future reference.

Is there a way you can bookmark a thread for easy access when you want to access the thread?

I find myself thinking of threads that contained information I would like to view, yet sometimes I have a hard time finding the thread I'm looking for..

So, is there a way to bookmark and save a thread to a folder or file for future reference?

Thanks

3 answers to this question

You can create a folder in your favorites list for internet explorer, and then save the web address in the address bar of each thread you would like to save in your favorites folder.

You could even create a Grime Scene folder, and then have sub folders off that like for wood, flat work, house cleaning, etc etc.. making it your own personal library.

As the thread continues you should be able to see the added messages by clicking on the link for that thread.

For example, the link for this thread is http://www.thegrimescene.com/forums/showthread.php?p=29747#post29747 , if I saved that I could come back to this thread anytime without having to search for it.

Something else that might help, would be when your saving the address, name it something like "Driveway Cleaning" or "Deck Cleaning" and not save it with the address for the name. Its easy to do if you know how to save favorites for internet explorer.

But you do bring up a good idea, and an online favorites could be useful as well. Great idea Lou! :D