Sign in to follow this  
John T

The Grimescene online store

Beth,

Are your online store prices current as in there are no other better deals going on thru you??

Does your online store except American Express??

How long for delivery on average to Long Island NY??

Thanks

Hi John,

The Extend-A-Wand pricing online is not the special pricing. But, they are 10% off right now and come with Free Shipping.

Buying online doesn't go staight to the card anyway. I personally handle the transaction so I can adjust for specials, and shipping depending on where something is coming from and if it is being drop shipped.

We do have multi pail discounts that are not online that qualify you for free shipping on cleaners and sealers, and they are shipped via truck. You need to call toll free for those. :)

We can take American Express through PayPal on our seedirtrun.com site. but don't have them as part of the merchant account. So if you use PayPal, yes. You can pay via Amex.

Does this help????

Beth

Guest John Sanford

Those things are just heavy over priced ************ in my opinion. Twice as heavy as the basic extension wand and they still manage to bend and whip all over the place. Regardless of the manufactures guarrantees. The only thing that is true is that the tips don't rotate. The poles bend too much they are too heavy and the clips that are supposed to hold them when extended keep popping loose.

John

John,

You're entitled to your opinion. Just about everyone we know that has one, loves it. Many have more than one. We like them alot more than the fiberglass ones.

As I said, your opinions are welcome here, but please don't call names. I can understand if you have specific dislikes about a product, but calling it a deragatory name, we don't do here. Unprofessional.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)

Beth

I've got three of the old fiberglass extension poles, that used to be ok, but since I got my extendawand, I don't even want to use them anymore.

Sure the extendawands are a little pricey, but like anything else, you get what you pay for.

Over time, I plan on replacing all my extension poles with extendawands.

My Extenda-Wand doesn't bend much at all. I bet you he never used one. Like Tony Said You get what you paid for.

Hey Tony,

How's the blue Fiberglass extension wand holding up?? I thought that was a great wand.....untill I purchased the Extenda-wand. I bet you feel the same.

John,

I like the blue wand, and dislike it for certain reasons. I like the locking mechanism better, it's easier to operate than the ones on the yellow poles.

However, the blue pole is heavier than the yellow ones, and the extra weight is fatiguing.

I like the extendawand best of all, and when I can afford to buy three more, I'll be selling both the blue and yellow extensions I have now.....:)

I keep two extension poles in each trailer, a short one, and a long one.