Sign in to follow this  
Crownroyal

So whats the thing most powerwasher do to fill time in the winter?

Question

What do most power washers do for income and to hold employees over the winter months?

What things have you tried in the past?

I found making contacts at industrial industries to be the track for my company hence inside work.

I just wanted to see were the pw industry is headed compared to me.

Large corps find different types of cleaning to be essential to keep efficiency up. Which cost money.

Chemical Cleaning, Container Cleaning, Cryogenic Cleaning, Emergency Response, Facility Management, Hydro blasting (10K-20K p.s.i.), Hydro Excavation, Industrial Water Purification, Deionization Service Exchange, Filtration and Ultra filtration, Mobile Demineralization, Mobile Reverse Osmosis, Paint and Coating Removal, Ultra-High Pressure Cleaning, and Cutting Vacuuming Services.

These are just a few things that I would like to point my company’s future direction at. I have experience in chemical cleaning, high pressure cleaning up to 50,000 psi, and dry ice or Cryogenic types of cleaning.

Advise: Have a future plan (business plan) so as not to always be the man in the hamster wheel. (Never seeing where your future is going).

I noticed after the first few months I did feel like I was running in the hamster wheel now I have filled that spot and I am trying to have more hamster wheels with more people other than me in them.

We all know the more heads saying, two heads are better than one…..three heads are better than two.

4 answers to this question

I think it's a excellent question. I'll give you an answer as soon as I have one. Last year, I fretted, fumed, and worked like hell on my online business. I'd be pretty good in winter, but my online business follows the same seasons as PW. No christmas rush for cat urine removal... >:(

Although, around here, pressure washing stays fairly consistant year round, I have thought about hanging Christmas lights.