Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Want to play fantasy football?

Question

Would you like to join a fantasy football league? I created one on ESPN that is free of charge to play. I have 15 openings for new teams to join and I was hoping to have a league just for us here at The Grime Scene.

The draft will be done automatically by an espn computer on August 29th at 1:30 pm. All you will need to do is decide which players you will play each week. It's simple and fun.

I will post periodic updates here on The Grime Scene so others will know how we are doing and give us a little something to brag about, or tease each other over.

The name of the league I created is "master blasters" and my team name is "indiana dirt busters" .... if you join let me know who you are either here, or by email. Thanks.

NEW LINK to league home page: http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=211307

23 answers to this question

Here we go, this link should work if you would like to join this league.

League Name: Master Blasters

Click the link below to join:

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/join?leagueId=211307&inviteId=AAAABAADOWsAAAfVAAAAAgAaVPo%3D

After you join, heres a new link to the league home page:

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=211307

What's up with that name if you're in Houston?

Is that an insult to us and I'm just missing it? :rolleyes2

Scott

I grew up in Cecilia/Henderson area so i'm Cajun first before Texan :cool:

I grew up in Cecilia/Henderson area so i'm Cajun first before Texan :cool:

Way cool!!! What happened though? Did you miss the last exit,cross the Sabine and find a whole new country? Or was it a bride you found that brought you there?

Scott

hmmm, sorry, this is iy first time setting one of these up. I know if I have email addresses I can send personal invites to everyone that wants to play. You can give it to me here or email me. exteriorcare@gmail.com

Again, sorry for the confusion, I've played this many times, but this is my first time setting up a league.

Anyone who wants to play just send me an email address.

Mel, sent you an invite. If anyone else wants to play there is still 13 openings, just get me youre email address and I can send you an invite. (seems to be the easiest way at least) On August 28th I will get rid of the remaning openings if we dont fill up so the auto draft can run on the 29th.

Way cool!!! What happened though? Did you miss the last exit,cross the Sabine and find a whole new country? Or was it a bride you found that brought you there?

Scott

I got kinda bored after highschool and hit the road and moved out here to Tx. to work.So 15 yrs. later here i am Houston is home now.

I still go back to La. and visit friends and family and pick up some food to stock the freezer.:cool:

:cheers:

Just a reminder, the deadline for joining this league is this Sunday. The auto draft will run Monday afternoon. There is still plenty of room.

:D Last Chance :D

This will be my last notice going out about joining our little pressure washers fantasy football league. All I need is an email address to invite you to join the league. Playing the game will be simple, ESPN will run an automatic draft for us this monday, after that you can trade if you want to, but the only thing required of you is to decide which players you want to play. ESPN takes care of all the scoring, we just have fun and enjoy the season. The deadline to sign up is tomorrow. Send me your email address and I'll make sure you have a spot. (just remember to check your email so you can join and create your team before the draft on monday.

Did you get my email the other day?I never got an invite.

Scott

Hey Scott, I sent an invite to your email address you gave me, I'll send another one now.