Sign in to follow this  
a68cudas

telescoping wand questions?

hi im looking to pick up a telescoping wand so i can stay on ground instead of using ladders for residential house cleaning work. can anyone tell me what brands are better than others? and where to buy for a good price? looking to get a 20 some footer. Thanks

We love our Coress Power wands. They run just under $500 at www.pitchwitch.com Steve Rowlett www.rowlettpressure.com has come out with a Magnum wand that is very similar to the Coress that may even be slightly improved (haven't touched one up close yet :)) I believe their prices are comparable. They may seem a little pricey, however, when compared to the fees you can potentially pay a chiropractor....sooooo worth the money :)

Celeste

I have a 32 ft coress and like an xjet I would not leave home without it. It paid for itself the first job I used it on because it kept me from having to rent a lift. So if you think about it that way $500 is nothing when you figure everytime you rent a lift you will spend close to that amount. I want to get another just to have one for backup. If you get one be sure to get you an additional straight gun. I had the straight gun go down an luckily had the spare in the tool box.