Sign in to follow this  
acidburn

Atlanta

Washed a house today for an elderly lady. Her daughter was visiting, loved the work, and wants her house in Atlanta washed. I know it is 2-story vinyl in Fayetteville area.

I am looking for someone who is interested so I can pass on the info to her.

Post here asap.

I'd love the job and I will make sure that you look good for making the recommendation. Feel free to give 'em my contact info. I'm washing fulltime in fayetteville and surrounding areas. If it makes here feel any better, I can give here a few dozen ref's that live w/in a few miles of her house. I live and work in fayette co, so if you tell me the street name, I can probably give you directions off the top of my head. ;)

Philip Doolittle

PowerHouse Pressure

770-460-0469

P.S. JohnW. If you're out there we still need to get together and talk shop.

I'd love the job and I will make sure that you look good for making the recommendation. Feel free to give 'em my contact info. I'm washing fulltime in fayetteville and surrounding areas. If it makes here feel any better, I can give here a few dozen ref's that live w/in a few miles of her house. I live and work in fayette co, so if you tell me the street name, I can probably give you directions off the top of my head. ;)

Philip Doolittle

PowerHouse Pressure

770-460-0469

P.S. JohnW. If you're out there we still need to get together and talk shop.

I thought I remembered seeing someone on here from the Fayetteville area. I will pass along your info to her. Let me know how it goes.

I thought I remembered seeing someone on here from the Fayetteville area. I will pass along your info to her. Let me know how it goes.

Will do. Thanks for the lead. When we do the work, I'll make sure you don;t look bad for it.

Will do. Thanks for the lead. When we do the work, I'll make sure you don;t look bad for it.

Phillip,

I gave her your info, but she is still here in South Carolina, so it may be a few days before she calls.